Saturday, October 2, 2010

More minis

I'm sorry I've been M.I.A- I just can't seem to keep up with everything.  Anyway, here is a little peek of some more of the sessions from last weekend.  I will have a wedding peek for you in a few days and some more minis.  I'm going to do better; I promise! :) 

First up is Christina's cute little family.  They were super fun and her little man was ADORABLE! Apparently he's been rocking this mohawk his whole life!  So cute! 

I love this one! 



Miss Lucy was my next client for the day.  She has a big brother that they left at home, so this session was all about her!  Everyone deserves a little pampering and time in front of the camera and she was awesome.  Mom dressed her extra cute and made the shots perfect! 


Love this one...




Next were these sweet, adorable sisters.  I could tell IMMEDIATELY that they had different personalities, but still got along so well.  I have said it before, but I LOVE the bond sisters share- so precious! 


Miss Anslee the sweet, quiet one...

And Miss Hartlee, still sweet but so spunky! ;) 


Sooo.....sweet!  Ok, that's all for now.  See you back here tomorrow! :)








No comments:

Post a Comment