Thursday, September 30, 2010

Covington Mini's

Last weekend was INSANE!  I had 12 mini-sessions, 1 full maternity session and 2 weddings!  It was CRAZY!  I've been an editing fool since we got back, and its time to update the blog!  Anyway, here are the first 3 sessions from last weekend.  I had some super cute kids and some really fun families come out to make it an awesome morning.  I'm so blessed with fabulous clients.  I hope you enjoy! :)
Here is sweet Will! :)
And the family.  
 I adore this one! :)



This next little cutie made me work hard to get some good shots of him in our limited time, but I think we accomplished it and got a few keepers!  He was precious in this little outfit, but he just didn't love my chasing him with my camera! ;)




I love the composition of this one and how he looks just like a little man! :) 

And lastly for today...
You saw this sweet girl a few months back as a tiny newborn and look with a beautiful baby girl she has turned into!!! :)


I think this is my favorite family shot from their session.  Didn't Mama do a good job coordinating everyone's outfits? :) 

I think this one is SO sweet! 

CUTE! ;) 

Ok!  Keep checking back...there is SOOOO much more to come!  










No comments:

Post a Comment