Wednesday, October 6, 2010

the 2nd half...

Big things are coming for this blog.  That's all I will say for today, but the expect the big reveal by the end of the week!  Until then, check out some more of my mini-sessions! :)

This sweet girl gave me a RUN (quite literally) for my money during her mini-session, but we still got some good stuff.  Check out Miss Madison and all of her cuteness! 


Love her blonde, blonde hair! 

Love this one...she finally had to take a little break and we caught her! :)

Next up were these sweet girl Ava and Anna.  They were super cute and both SOOO happy.  I LOVE how their session turned out! 


Isn't she the happiest baby EVER?  So sweet! 



Lastly for tonight...
We had scheduled a session for sweet little Hallie, but it really turned into a Mommy and Me session.  She wasn't feeling my camera but would tolerate me as long as Mommy was close by.  Luckily Mommy was dressed cute and ready for some pictures and I love the results.  Hallie's daddy is in the military and away right now, so I hope being able to see these images of his girls happy and safe brings comfort to him.  We definitely appreciate all he does!  





I have one more collection of posts from these sessions and then some weddings, newborns...I know, I MUST catch the blog up soon! 




No comments:

Post a Comment