Thursday, July 22, 2010

Birthday Party Plan!

As our little business continues to grow and expand, I keep thinking of cool things I could do and offer and this is a new one.  If you are like me, birthdays are a REALLY big deal.  They are so special because it is the ONE day that you get a holiday all to yourself.  My birthday use to be a huge deal to me, but now that I have kids, I get more excited about their big day.  With this in mind, I thought I would offer to photography birthday parties and throw it into a package with a session.  This would give you a milestone portrait session (1, 2, 3, year old pictures etc.) and coverage of your party.  I know with all of our parties I get so busy entertaining and preparing that I forget my camera and miss big moments, so let me come capture everything for you so you will have these memories for years to come!  

Below is a SMALL sample of a few of the pictures I took at a birthday party this past weekend.  There were about 150 from the party edited.  They will come in the package so their mommy can print copies for herself and others AND she is getting a slideshow with these pictures set to music to treasure forever! 

I will take pictures of the decorations, cake, goodies, food,  etc.  







And of course, PLENTY of pictures of the birthday boy or girl (boys in this case)


Pictures of them with their family...






AND pictures of all their guests and cute friends!










And some more of the guest(s) of honor...








 I will make sure to document all the "BIG" events so you can just enjoy them and not worry about getting pictures





And definitely get some of the cake time









And some pictures of the gift opening...






And we will DEFINITELY get some good family shots to celebrate the year and all the fun memories of the day! 









I WISH, wish, wish I had hired some one to document my baby's birthday parties so I could enjoy and know that all of it was being taken care of.  If this is something you're interested email me and we will chat!  ashleighdeesphotography@Hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment