Friday, July 31, 2009

Covington Trip




I have spent the past 2 days (and will spend tomorrow) in Covington busy, busy with photo shoots and hanging out with my family. The weather has not been very cooperative with me so far, but we are battling through and still getting some great shots. My first shoot was on the square. We were enjoying all the cool wind on a hot summer morning, and looked up to see a curtain of rain coming at us. Needless to say the mother of the girls and I both grabbed a child and ran, literally ran to our cars. The shoot was a little short, but I think we have a good variety of choose from. Thank goodness the next shoot was a newborn inside. I had so much fun loving on little Sadie who was only a week old. She had a few suprises of her own for her mommy and me, (as newborns usually do), but she is gorgeous and I can't wait to share her pics with you. This morning we played the waiting game with the rain again. Brooke brought her adorable boys to take some pics, and it took us 2 hours between our rain breaks and changing indoor and outdoor locations, but I am very, very excited about her shoot. Tomorrow morning Katie is bringing her sweet girls and we are going to take amazing pictures on beautiful Floyd Street, and I will wrap up the weekend with 2 love birds up at my Nanny and Pop's house. I always enjoy coming home. I get to spend some time with my family, get me some YUMMY El Charros, and enjoy my Nanny's homecooking at least once! Anyway I wanted to let you know why the delay, but keep checking back because there are some AWESOME pictures coming soon! Since this is a photo blog I wanted to add a favorite from today. This is my Pop (who is 82) with my son (who is 15 months) together. Their relationship is beautiful and I love them both! On a negative note, I miss the world's best photo editor and my husband terribly. He is back at home taking care of his softball field and having tryouts. I know he has to do it, but we miss him being with us! :( I love you Casey!

No comments:

Post a Comment